Website Exclusive Care Group
• To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards.
• To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Home.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications
• Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Team player
• Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
• Satisfactory DBS Check and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
• GVNQ or equivalent in Health and Social Care
• Having worked in a Care Home previously
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.